2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Juice of ½ a lemon
8 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
Small handful of chopped fresh parsley
1 x 400g tin chick peas (drained)
1 x teaspoon fresh red chill (finely chopped)
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper. In a bowl, place the chick peas along with the spices and 1 tablespoon of oil. Toss the chick peas together with the spices until they are coated. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until crispy
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package instructions (note, you may need to soak this first) and set aside to cool.
- Once the quinoa is cooked and cooled slightly, add the pomegranate, parsley, lemon juice and oil and mix thoroughly.
- When the chick peas are ready, add them to the quinoa mix and there you have it!
- (You can make the chick peas in advance, they will keep).